Tuesday, April 23, 2024

4K Newsletter for April 22-26, 2024

4K Families,

I want to thank all of you for making this year wonderful. With your support and encouragement, the students were able to thrive and do their best to meet their goals and go so much further. Thank you for all that you do!

It is with a great sadness that I am letting you know that I received notification last Tuesday, April 16, 2024, that my contract will not be renewed for next year, and therefore, after 23.5 years with the district, I will no longer have a job teaching here. 

I have been working before school, during lunch, and while the kids are in other classes to organize my many personal items and materials that I have accumulated over the last many years in order to bring them home or find new places for them. I am letting you know this so that it makes more sense why sometimes your child may come home with silly items like doilies, patriotic hats, fire fighter hats, or other random crafts and things that may seem silly. 

Thank you again for all of your support. 

Miss Heather Gilding

No comments:

Post a Comment